Wednesday, October 31, 2012

Analysis paper Sources

     I think the sources in this analysis paper I should choose the places that have had the best impact on the posts that i've done. One of them has definitely been IMBD.com. This sight provides basic information to any movie I could think of, which is helpful in deciding what films I felt equipped to write on. Rotten Tomatoes was just as helpful. Although, this gave me links to other professional critics, which can be extremely helpful. The other source I want to use is "Danse Macabre," by Stephen King. It taught me to open my mind a little, and see movies as art rather than pure film and market.

1 comment:

  1. Did you mean "IMDB"? That one transposition (misplacing the order of a letter in a title) can really change the direction and/or meaning of what you post, right?

    Can you go into more detail here? This is a good start, but I really want to know more about each. What about a paragraph highlighting the usefulness of each source? And what is the "Danse Macabre" by Stephen King? A website? A book? A critique's blog?

    ReplyDelete